Sunday, January 3, 2010

what a week ...

greetings all
i know ... it's been a while since i typed at ya
but things have been kinda busy on my end

to catch you up ...


we spent a few extra days in the hospital nursery
the doctors said that they would have liked to discharge me earlier
but were afraid of how it might impact the newborn ladies
they seemed to be quite fond of my company
while i will admit that i might have developed a taste for younger ladies
it is the nurses that i will miss more
i big thank you goes out to the angels of the 4th floor
for all the time and care you gave to me and the 'rents














speaking of the nursery ... here are a few shots of us enjoying our extended stay




you can't imagine how great it has been to trade the harsh, artificial lighting of the nursery for the natural light of our pastoral home ... remind me to post a pic of the skylight over my changing table ... there is nothing like having someone dispose of your excrement while lazily gazing at the wind-blown oaks


















i don't intend to seem ungrateful but ...

i really do miss my sleek, modern sleeping arrangements
check out all that acrylic and steel [right photo]

here is what they have me sleeping in at home
sure ... it is comfy and warm [left photo]

but lily white ruffles ... really ?
i am not even going to comment
on the balloon-bearing bears

note: the penguin sticker was a present from a nurse
and an attempt to recruit me to root for pittsburgh



you might have noticed the socks on my hands
please do not worry ... mom and dad do know how to dress me

it is merely an effective, preventative measure
to ensure that i do not scratch my face ... between manicure sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment