Thursday, January 28, 2010

calling all agents ...

dad keeps stressing the importance of saving for the future
and i believe that i am starting to buy into his rhetoric

but to really get the old man off my back
i need to generate some earned income

after conducting some serious soul searching
and exploring the color of my parachute
i have decided to try my hand at acting

with that goal in mind i present the following images
please witness my abilities to ...
  • make a ridiculous costume look good
  • react to off-screen action
  • perfect my al bundy impersonation
thank you in advance to anybody who can get my head-shots
to somebody in the biz













1 comment:

  1. Max the facial expressions are very entertaining! I sent your head shots to an agent I know and they have assured me that you are a shoo-in for Zoolander II: The Return of Blue Steel.

    ReplyDelete